Re: Forcing SSLv3 with Openldap 2.0.11

Howard -

Thanks much. Just so I'm clear on what you're suggesting I do..

Do you mean that I should just change the SSLv23_method() in tls.c and
rebuild the openldap libs or do you mean I should do my own tls_def_ctx over
rides in the source code of the program I'm working with?

-- Scott

--
Regards,
 Scott Russell (lnxgeek@us.ibm.com)