Re: slapd crypting userPassword attribute

I am not worried about slapd binding my client application, am using simple
bind method,
rather am worried about the qmail users, whose password is getting crypted.
Actually I used to crypt the password by using crypt() call, and used to
update the 'userPassword'
attribute like this:
    {crypt}vi1Hw/o23gtrm
which qmail-pop3d can use for authentication. Now with Openldap-2.0.15 this
is not happening.

-Vishwanath