Re: Module for windows users authentification

> Is there a project to add a "windows" module (like a service) to
> authenticate clients on an OpenLdap Server ?

1. You have to use SAMBA TNG with LDAP support.

2. Maybe it is possible (I don't know) for Window2000 Servers to authenticate
there Clients via an Active Directory Server.
I don't have inspect this yet.
Maybe someone on the list knows more about this ...
If it is possible, it should be easily to add the Microsoft-Schema additions to the
OpenLDAP-Server.

regards
Oliver