Re: Ldapsearch: no results

Yes, I have access and I'm binding as the directory manager.

my slapd.conf file:
include  /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include  /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include  /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema

pidfile  /usr/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile /usr/local/var/slapd.args

database ldbm
suffix  "dc=example,dc=com"

rootdn  "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com"
rootpw  secret

directory /usr/local/var/openldap-ldbm

index objectClass eq

access to attr=userpassword
 by self write
 by dn="cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" write
 by * write