upgrade a ldapV2 base to ldapV3 : incompatibility

Hello all,

My aim is to upgrade a ldap V2 base (openldap 1.2.7) to ldap V3 using openldap (2.0.7)
I found a problem with european accents and now I find another problem:

Some caracters are forbidden for attribute description

With ldap V2 I used "_" in some attributes definition (ex: my_photo)

Obviously ldap V3 (openldap 2.0.7) refuse this description (when I rename it into myphoto that functions).

Is anyone knows the list of forbidden caracters which cannot be used in attribut description ?

Thanks,
Fabrice