Re: calendar server

Yeah, so do we!

CorporateTime is  really a great product, cross-platform and Palm enabled.

Cu,
Stephan

Markus Storm wrote:

> vranckx@sia.ucl.ac.be wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Till now we were using Netscape Calendar Server on a PC.
> > Now we are installing an openldap server containing all
> > the employees and students of our university.
> >
> > Using Netscape Directory Server with openldap seems far
> > from simple ! So, do you know other calendar server
> > products (with group functionality, web interface)
> > running with openldap ?
> >

> We're happily running Steltor's Corporate Time server with OpenLDAP.
>
> It's basically the same software as the pre-version 5.X iplanet Calendar Server.
> Netscape just used to resell their product.
>
> See www.steltor.com.
>
> regards,
> Markus
begin:vcard
n:Budach;Stephan
tel;cell:+49179 108 57 09
tel;fax:+4940 4321 1114
tel;work:+4940 4321 1353
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.jvm.de
org:Jung von Matt Werbeagentur;IT F+E Support
adr:;;Glash?ttenstr. 38;Hamburg;;20357;Deutschland
version:2.1
email;internet:stephan.budach@jvm.de
x-mozilla-cpt:;3
fn:Stephan Budach