trying authentification on linux with pam_ldap

hi,

I am new on this mailing list so i' am sorry if I seem to be out of
understanding.
I have a problem with my user test whitch I would like to authenticate on a
linux machine.Here it is :

Linux Mandrake 8.0 with pam_ldap and nss_ldap.
The user can connect on my system with differents configurations in /etc/pam.d
it's ok with login and kde ...
The user can change is password too on LDAP server and it's ok.
but, I cannot make the server to take care of shadow attributes like :
shadowexpire or shadowmin ... and attributes like accountdisabled

in nssswith.conf I added ldap on shadow
I have session sufficient with pam_ldap.so in login file of pam.d directory
(for example)

when I put the attribute accountdisable to 1 on LDAP Directory : nothing happen
and I can connect to my machine anyway!

What Happen ??

Some help would be appreciated.
Thanks