Re: Can't build openldap

> From:  "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
> Date:  Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:55:28 -0700
>
> I don't have a clue why your build is using odd paths.  The
> default configure should produces something like this on Redhat 7.1
> Linux (when /openldap is the base source directory):
> The fact that its producing lots of extra -L implies to me that
> you've mucked with it somehow.

Thanks for at least telling me what it *should* look like.

I'll keep poking at it to see if I can figure out what I've done, but I'd also
be happy with the solution of installing an RPM created by someone else (hint,
hint).

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.