Re: Problem when add more value to userCertificate attribute...

If I use replace instead of add, the old certificate will replace by the
new one. That's what I don't want it to be happen. I need to keep the old
certificate also. Can I add the 'Matching Rule' to certificate schema ?

Regards,
Siok Peng