Re: Netscape roaming with openldap

Hi!

I'm sorry that I'm not able to help you, but I am working at this, too.
Much about Netscape Roaming with openldap is for openldap 1.2, as you've
probably noticed.

> it's possible to storing only lipref, bookmarks, cookies and mail filters,
> but nothing to do for the netscape address book.

For myself, I can only say that I got globalhistory, lipref and cookies
working, but not (and (for me) much more important) the bookmarks.

Which schema do you use (URL would be nice)?
How do you prepare the User-entrys for Netscape-Roaming?

Timo