ldap auth problem

This one should be pretty easy. I am trying to migrate my user information
over to ldif format and whenever I run one of the ldap programs (ldapadd,
ldapsearch, etc) I get this on my command line:

[root@curly /root]# ldapsearch
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute

Can anyone tell me what that means and/or how do I fix it? This is very
frustrating, I don't know if this has anything to do with running RH7.1 or
not. Thx.

Jeremiah Stanley
--
Every so often, I like to go to the window, look up, and smile for a
satellite picture.   -- Stephen Wright