Updated LDAP Presentation (PDF)

I've updated the publicly available PDF of my LDAP presentation.  Thanks to
everyone who has contributed comments and suggestions.  Please continue to do
so.

ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf

I've added information on operational attributes, partitioning, extended
operations, controls, and the rootDSE. I also changed the background to a plain
one in order to make the PDF smaller.

FYI,  this FTP server severly limits connections so please be patient.

I have one question I can't seem to find a good answer to.  What is the
diffrence between a control and an extended operation?  They seem to really be
almost the same thing.

Systems and Network Administrator
Morrison Industries
1825 Monroe Ave NW.