Re: dynamic ACLs

--Le dimanche 9 septembre 2001 11:12 +0200 Stig Venaas <Stig@openldap.org> disait:

Yes, this works pretty well. What I miss the most perhaps is a way to
change the rules in slapd.conf without restarting the server. It would
be neat if slapd could use a signal to tell it to reread slapd.conf, at
least the ACLs.

I definitely agree! It would be a great improvement to be able to make the server reread the .conf without death and reincarnation. I don't know how hard it can be to code - I'm not the one who will do it! - but it would make a real difference.

----
David Olivier

Veggie Pride 2001 !!!!!!!
<http://www.veggiepride.online.fr/>