RE: Adding entries

> Hi,
>
> 	When you asked to create an attributetype do you mean to do
this in
> slapd.conf. If so what would I need to enter?

Attributetypes are defined in slapd.user_at.conf if that is what
you are asking.  You can tell slapd what attributes to index off
of by listing them in the slapd.conf (with how you want them
indexed, say eq, aprox (avoid this one unless you REALLY need
it), sub...

You may want to break up the problem by contacting your LDAP
server yourself (add entries to it, query it,...) if it works
fine the problem is not in openLDAP's configuration but that
outlook doesn't know (or want) to contact openLDAP.