RE: Adding entries

I did as you suggested. Created a file with the entries below using ldapadd,
they went in okay and I made sure by using ldapsearch. I then type Diaz - no
joy so I went into the address book and selected find people, then selected
the LDAP server to search with enter the name again and Outlook errored
stating that the LDAP server was unavailable or the name is incorrect.

In the directory service settings, I have localserver.com (LDAP Server name)
and in the search base I have "dc=localserver, dc=com" is this right?

Regards

Tim