ACL regexps

I need to allow nested regexps for ACLs

The tree is designed as:

o=root--ou=resellers--o=$reseller--ou=owners--o=$owner--ou=domains-o=$domain--ou=users-o=$user
          |--ou=control--o=$rootdn
                                |--o=$supportdn

$reseller, $owner and $user need write access to everything below them
and no access anywhere else ($reseller will have multiple owners, each
$owner has multiple users).

rootdn has full write access and supportdn has full read access. I
could probably guess for rootdn and supportdn, but I'm having problems
with the acls for resellers, owners and users.

Can someone tell me what the regexps for the acls will look like?

Devdas Bhagat
--
You can fool some of the people all of the time,
and all of the people some of the time,