Re: Win2k domain authing against Linux OpenLDAP

Yes, but you're not really using NTLM authentication to authenticate
to the directory, or exporting the directory to Active Directory
clients; it's just a store for the SAM database. Not that there
is anything wrong with this, of course, but it would be useful for
SAMBA to at least support the same schema as AD for SAM information.

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | lukehoward.com
PADL Software | www.padl.com