core dump during load test!

My previous indexing issue was solved. I had _one_ duplicate dn in over
1,000,000 entries, and ignoring the error thrown by ldapadd with the -c flag
seems to have caused slapindex to fail. When I removed the duplicate, the
indexing worked.

I have another, _much_ bigger problem:
I was doing a long load test yesterday, and there was a core dump 5 minutes
before the test completed. Now, whenever I try to put the directory under a
similar load, the directory core dumps again. Perhaps there was some data
corruption? I can always reimport, but this makes me wonder whether OpenLDAP
is ready for a production environment.

Has anybody else experienced a similar problem?
Would you say that OpenLDAP is production-quality, or are there fatal bugs?