From: Jan Z. [mailto:j.zeller@gpstechnik.ch]
Sent: woensdag 29 augustus 2001 17:21
To: Chapman, Kyle; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: solaris-8 and openldap-2.0.11

hmm unfortunately it is not a "file not found" errort message which can be
solved with the LD_LIBRARY_PATH enviroment variable.
It is a making me mad "symbol not found" / "relocation error" problem.

your php error...  do ldd libphp.so, and look for file not found.  do not
use -r.

it can't find the ldap_get_lderrno function which is defined in netscape's
ldap.h But not in openldap's. So I really wonder why it wants this function
!??