RE: PLEASE HELP! maximum size of DB in 2.0.7

Dan,

It is possible you've hit the file system file size limit and not a
limit with OpenLDAP. I don't know what the process is to enable large
files for an XFS file systems, but with UFS for example, you have to
format a system for large files and then mount it with the "largefiles"
option.. With a "vxfs", you can simply enable large files by mounting it
with the "largefiles" option set.

Maybe you have a man page on mounting xfs file systems. On Solaris, I
can do a "man mount_ufs" and it will bring up the supported options for
a file system.

Kevin