solaris-8 and openldap-2.0.11

hi all,

        I'm not sure whether this query should come in this group. Any way, since i have an urgent problem, i request u to help me in the following problem.

I'm trying to install openldap-2.0.11 in solaris-8. While configuring, it ends up with an error "Cannot link to POSIX threads".

I've set CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include and LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib.

My threads are in /usr/lib. I'm able to compile other .c files with lpthread. My compiler is cc.

Please help me.

Thanx in advance.

Cheers,

A. Gayathri