Incorrect LDAP-Entry ! (make a Dump of my Database)

Hi !

I have a problem with a incorrect data-object in my ldap-database:

There is a dataset which can not be handled by ldapbrowser.
(I`m not able to display,to change or to delete it !)

If I make a export from the whole database with ldapbrowser - im getting
the incrorrect object:
---------------------------------
dn: ldap://localhost:389/uid=+fs,ou=People,dc=boost,dc=DE, dc=boost,dc=DE
givenName: Frank
sn: Schroeder
userPassword:: e1NNRDV9TEhESXNyNzBYeVdsdXVFN09dfgdfgUd6WHdBPQ==
loginShell: /bin/bash
uidNumber: 1007
gidNumber: 2000
mail: schroeder@boo.st
objectClass: top
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: shadowAccount
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
uid: +fs
gecos: Frank Schroeder
cn: Frank Schroeder
homeDirectory: /home/import/+fs

How can i remove this entry ?

How can I make a dump of the whole Database on the commandline ?

How can I restore this dump on the commandline  ?

Regards

Marc Schöchlin