RE: OpenLDAP watchdog

Hi dear list

can i know for what reasons will LDAP server will stop
automatically.
once  a ideal server is started it should work
perfectly without any down why do we need to restart
it
till now this did not happen with me one reason can be
i dont have much of load on my server. your answer
will help in visioning the problems that may arise
my enviroment is openldap2 with qmail and courier-imap
kindly help

regrads
jd

 --- "Doyon, Jean-Francois"
<Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca> wrote: > I
haven't done it myself, but if I were to (And I