Re: Adding LDAP entries from email address book.

If your users have accounts on the LDAP server, they can bind to it and,
if you create the ACLs just so, they can create new entries.  This
requires you to figure out how the server works just so ...

... but the tricky part is whether the clients would be clever enough to
allow the user to create entrie on the LDAP server.  My guess is that
the novelty of your ambition means that no client has thought to
implement it.  If I'm wrong though, I'd be happy to hear of it.

-danny

--
http://dannyman.toldme.com/