Advanced ACLs

 Hi,
 I've played with ACLs and get configuration with group of admins that can
 modify content of tree. I'd like to protect admins against compromising of one
 admin password so I'd like to set privileges that admins can change
 password of anybody except from the group admins except their own.
 Unforunately I really has no idea how to do it :))

 Please, if there is somebody who knows that, send me a comented example or
 something like that. Thanks.

|  ROSTISLAV MATL, student of Masaryk University - Faculty of Informatics     |
|  e-mail: xmatl@fi.muni.cz      WWW: http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xmatl/index.html |
|  ICQ#: 17058749                                                             |