Re: LDAPADD, LDAPMODIFY

"Bayer, Friedrich" <Friedrich.Bayer@beko.at> wrote...
> is there some possibility do add LDAP-Object from a LDIF-File
> that includes new Objects and existing Object with new Attributes
>
> With LDAPADD you can add new Objects to LDAP
> with LDAPMODIFY you can modify existing Objects
> For my LDIF File i need a command that can add and modify

you may write a skript, that trys to delete each entry found in the ldif
file first and then calls ldapadd to create everything as new.. allthought
this only works, if the whole info is entered in the given ldif.. otherwise
the skript will have to decide wether to call ldapadd or ldapmodify..
there's no "direct" way to do this, i think..

daniel