Newbie trying to insert data into directory

Hello,

I'm trying to create a directory of the following hierarchy:

tlsus.com --> employees -- > wes quinn

Here is a copy of my ldif that I was using to create a new directory structure using the ldapadd binary:

dn: dc=tlsus, dc=com
objectclass: top
o: tlsus.com

dn: ou=Employees, dc=tlsus, dc=com
objectclass: organization
objectclass: organizationalUnit
ou: Employees
dn: cn=Wes Quinn, ou=Employees, dc=tlsus, dc=com
objectclass: top
objectclass: organization
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: organizationalPerson
uid: wquinn
cn: Wes Quinn
sn: Quinn
givenname: Wes
telephonenumber: 919-906-0002
title: Senior Software Engineer
mail: wquinn@tls-us.com

The first 2 sections get created fine, but the third one gives me the following error:
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "cn=Wes Quinn, ou=Employees, dc=tlsus, dc=com"
ldap_add: Object class violation
        additional info: missing required attribute

ldif_record() = 65

Does someone know what attribute I am missing and where I can find a description of the organizatonalPerson schema that is up to date?

I tried going to http://ldap.hklc.com/ and these schemas differ greatly from some books that I have (that are probably outdated by now) and I can't get a simple example to work with either one.

Also, is there a way to use the ldapsearch binary or some other binary to display the directory structure without entering any data?

Tnx,
Wes Quinn
TransLogic Systems, Inc.
Apex, NC