RE: Base64 Encoding?

I'm not sure I understand.  This string as a Base64 encoded version of the
ACTUAL content.

I'd expect slapadd to detect this (By seeing the "::") and decoding it
before inserting into the database.
The decoded string is probably just tsraight text, but that was lead with a
space or something.  It's not binary data that's for sure.

The street attribute is indeed SYNTAX'ed as a UTF-8 Encoded string, but that
doesn't mean that it couldn't be Base64 encoded first ...

Are you suggesting slapadd doesn't detect the "::" and Base64 encoding, and
therefore expects a straight UTF-8 string?

J.F.