2.0.11 on RH7.0

    I'm trying to compile OpenLDAP v2.0.11 on a RedHat 7.0 system, and
when I run the configure command, I get this:

checking for _beginthread... no
checking for pthread.h... yes
checking POSIX thread version... final
checking for LinuxThreads pthread.h... yes
checking for GNU Pth pthread.h... no
checking for sched.h... yes
checking for pthread_create in default libraries... no
checking for pthread link with -kthread... no
checking for pthread link with -pthread... no
checking for pthread link with -pthreads... no
checking for pthread link with -mthreads... no
checking for pthread link with -thread... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread -lmach -lexc -lc_r... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread -lmach -lexc... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread -Wl,-woff,85... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthread... no
checking for pthread link with -lc_r... no
checking for pthread link with -threads... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads -lmach -lexc -lc_r... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads -lmach -lexc... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads -lexc... no
checking for pthread link with -lpthreads... no
configure: error: could not link with POSIX Threads

    Checking with the Faq-O-Matic, I tried setting
'CPPFLAGS="-D_MIT_POSIX_THREADS"; export CPPFLAGS', but that didn't help
either.

    Suggestions?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@pcraft.com>   .   303.442.6410 x130