Re: Keeping track of lastModifiedTime and lastModifiedBy

Stig Venaas wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 01:54:11AM +0200, Prune wrote:
> > here is my php ldapsearch :
> >
> >  $sr=ldap_search($ds,"uid=xxx, ou=users, ou=lecentre.net, dc=lecentre,
> > dc=net","uid=*", $return_attr);
> >
> > $return_attr=array('cn', 'creatorsName', 'createTimestamp');
> > or
> > $return_attr=array('*','+');
> > or whatever...
> >
> > please, help :)
>
> Works for me:
>
> $sr=ldap_search($ds,"dc=venaas,dc=no", "relativeDomainname=www",
>                 array("*","+"));
> $data = ldap_get_entries($ds, $sr);
> var_dump($data);
>
> outputs among other things:
>
>     ["createtimestamp"]=>
>     array(2) {
>       ["count"]=>
>       int(1)
>       [0]=>
>       string(15) "20010412105551Z"
>     }
>     ["modifiersname"]=>
>     array(2) {
>       ["count"]=>
>       int(1)
>       [0]=>
>       string(28) "cn=Manager, dc=venaas, dc=no"
>     }
>
> There could be a PHP bug, I might be able to help you if you show me
> your script. We're getting a bit out of scope for this list though.
>
> I've got one question too though. I didn't know about the +, is there
> a draft specifying it?
>
> Stig

man ldapsearch, at the begining :

	If ldapsearch finds one or more  entries,  the  attributes
       specified by attrs are returned.  If * is listed, all user
       attributes are returned.  If + is listed, all  operational
       attributes  are  returned.   If  no  attrs are listed, all
       attributes are  returned.   If  only  1.1  is  listed,  no
       attributes will be returned.

Then, you can also find in RFC 2252
(ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2252.txt), at the section 5 :

"5.1. Standard Operational Attributes"

Thanks a lot for your answer, it was an upper case problem
Damn cases !!!

Cheers,

Prune