RE: ldapadd update

Title: RE: ldapadd update

i dont mean to flood the list, and i sincerely apologize if i'm causing any kind of inconvinience for anybody, but this is freaking me out. i can individualy add those entries through an ldif file, but i can't add them all at once using just one file. kurt, maybe you could help me out?

$cat tmp.ldif
dn: ou=Roles, o=adirdev.com
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalUnit
ou: Roles

$ldapmodify -a -r -v -f tmp.ldif -D "cn=root,o=adirdev.com"
Bind Password:
add objectclass:
        top
        organizationalUnit
add ou:
        Roles
adding new entry ou=Roles, o=adirdev.com
modify complete

$cat my.ldif

dn: cn=ARMAusers, ou=Roles, o=adirdev.com
cn: ARMA Administrators
objectclass: top
objectclass: groupofuniquenames
ou: Roles
uniquemember: uid=fbar, ou=People, o=adirdev.com

## Entry for ARMAVision Users ##
dn: ou=People, o=adirdev.com
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalUnit
ou: People

dn: uid=fbar, ou=ARMAusers, o=adirdev.com
cn: Foo Bar
sn: Bar
givenname: Foo
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
ou: ARMAusers
uid: fbar
mail: fbar@acme.com
userpassword: encoded

$ldapmodify -a -r -v -f my.ldif -D "cn=root,o=adirdev.com"
Bind Password:
ldapmodify: invalid format (line 2 of entry: cn=ARMAadmins, ou=Roles, o=adirdev.com)

NOTICE line 2 is NOT what its complaining about but actually is
dn: cn=ARMAadmins, ou=Roles, o=adirdev.com
and i know for sure i'm feeding it the same file. is that a bug?

i'm using ldap 2.0.11 with solaris