Re: mailacceptinggeneralid in OpenLDAP-2.0.11

Hi,

I haven't followed the whole discussion, but the qmail-ldap mailserver (qmail with the
ldap extensions) provide a schema for openldap 2.* (and for openldap 1.*) This
includes a quota definition also. If you download qmail (www?qmail.org) and apply the
ldap patch (www.nrg4u.com) then you can take a look at it.

Franky