Re: autofs and OpenLDAP integration

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 10:20:34AM +0200, Jehan PROCACCIA wrote:
> in http://people.redhat.com/nalin/autofs/ the readme says:
>
> This is stuff from the Raw Hide autofs package, broken out and set here
> for anyone who doesn't use SRPMS or whatever.
>
> If there's an SRPMS I would prefer to get it an rebuild the package, is
> there one and where ?

The source package those came from is in Raw Hide, which is out in
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/.  The autofs binary
package in RHL 7.1 includes older versions of the helper program and
the patched init script (which have since been modified to support
and prefer the nisObject schema), so you shouldn't need them unless
you're using the nisObject schema.

Cheers,

Nalin