Netscape DS 4.1 LDIF into OpenLDAP 2.0.11

Hello,

I am investigating the possibility of migrating from Netscape Directory
Server 4.1 to OpenLDAP.  This first thing I did was to try and migrate the
data itself, by exporting to an LDIF file and then trying to "slapadd" it
into the OpenLDAP server.

It seems however that the slapadd does NOT like the LDIF I'm feeding it.  I
did edit the ldif some to remove the "aci" lines (Which slapadd choked on,
eventhough I compiled using --with-aci, but I don't need them anymore
anyways), and a couple of unused OU's, but that's about it.

I get the following error when running "slapadd -f
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf -l cgdi.ldif -v -d 1":

<= index_entry_add( 297, "uid=RMike,oc=OTHER,c=CA,ou=Users,o=CGDI" ) success
=> dn2id_add( "UID=RMIKE,OC=OTHER,C=CA,OU=USERS,O=CGDI", 297 )
=> ldbm_cache_open( "/usr/local/var/openldap-ldbm/dn2id.dbb", 7, 600 )
<= ldbm_cache_open (cache 3)
<= dn2id_add 0
added: "uid=RMike,oc=OTHER,c=CA,ou=Users,o=CGDI" (00000129)
=> str2entry
str2entry: invalid value for syntax 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.12
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=91)
=> ldbm_cache_open( "/usr/local/var/openldap-ldbm/nextid.dbb", 7, 600 )
<= ldbm_cache_open (cache 1)
slapadd shutdown: initiated
ldbm backend syncing

Line 91 is the blank line before the "uid=JDoyon" entry (Right after the
uid=RMike entry, which works fine) ... If I delete that entry, it'll go by,
and choke on some other entry further down. I can't seem to pick out what
it's choking on though.  It complains about the syntax of the DN, but they
look pretty straightforward and simple to me!

I am using some custom defined attributetypes and objectsclasses, as you
will note below, but I as of yet have no reason to suspect a schema
definition problem.

Anyone? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jean-François Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support
GeoAccess Division
Canadian Center for Remote Sensing
Natural Resources Canada
http://atlas.gc.ca
Phone: (613) 992-4902
Fax: (613) 947-2410

Here's the top of the LDIF file (With sensitive data removed):

dn: o=CGDI
objectclass: top
objectclass: organization
o: CGDI

dn: ou=Groups, o=CGDI
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalunit
ou: Groups

dn: ou=People, o=CGDI
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalunit
ou: People

dn: ou=Special Users,o=CGDI
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalUnit
ou: Special Users

dn: ou=Users,o=CGDI
ou: Users
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalunit

dn: c=CA,ou=Users,o=CGDI
c: CA
objectclass: top
objectclass: country

dn: oc=OTHER,c=CA,ou=Users,o=CGDI
oc: OTHER
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalclass

dn: uid=RMike,oc=OTHER,c=CA,ou=Users,o=CGDI
cgdijunkmail: YES
authenticationlevel: EMAIL
title: Executive
cgdiregistersecret: <removed>
cgdiemail: SimpleNTclient-YES
mail: <removed>
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetorgperson
objectclass: cgdiuser
cn: Robson Mike
uid: RMike
cgdiregfrom: SimpleNTclient
st: ON
givenname: Robson
sn: Mike
userpassword: <removed>
cgdilastlogin: 19991220
l: Ottawa
cgdilanguage: en
businesscategory: Geomatics
cgdiauthno: 3

dn: uid=JDoyon,oc=OTHER,c=CA,ou=Users,o=CGDI
authenticationlevel: EMAIL
cgdiregistersecret: <removed>
cgdiemail: Secret-YES
cgdiemail: Atlas-NO
cgdiemail: GeoGratis-NO
cgdiemail: CCAD-NO
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetorgperson
objectclass: cgdiuser
uid: JDoyon
cgdiregfrom: Atlas
cgdilanguage: en
userpassword: <removed>
cn: Jean-Francois Doyon
sn: Doyon
cgdijunkmail: NO
businesscategory: Government - Federal
givenname: Jean-Francois
mail: <removed>
seealso: http://www.nrcan.gc.ca
telephonenumber: <removed>
facsimiletelephonenumber: <removed>
st: ON
cgdilastlogin: 20010716
cgdiauthno: 75

dn: uid=bmcleod,oc=OTHER,c=CA,ou=Users,o=CGDI
cgdijunkmail: NO
authenticationlevel: EMAIL
cgdiregistersecret: <removed>
cgdiemail: GeoGratis-NO