OpenLDAP TLS question

Hi,

	I was wondering how I would go about getting the TLS/SSL
certificate information from an OpenLDAP server in an application I am
writing.  Is this something I will need to use the OpenSSL library API to
do, or is there something in the libldap API to allow me to look at the
servers certificate.  I am basically concerned that I am talking to the
LDAP server that I trust and that the certificate given by the LDAP server
isthe one that I want to be talking to .

Thanks

Matt Maynard
4B CS University of Waterloo