LDAP Applications

Hello all,
	I'm a newbie(LDAP). I've just started learning how things work
under LDAP. But, I don't have any exposure as to the diversity of
applications one can think of using LDAP. Can anyone shed light on this
aspect? I wanted to do a final year project(I'm a student) based on
this. So please do suggest a challenging and a lot more promising
app. Thanx in advance.

with regards,
vivek.

vivek@gdit.iiit.net     Can anything be sadder than work left unfinished?
IIIT HYDERABAD                  Yes, work never begun.

  Do not dwell in the past,         |  I prefer the errors of enthusiasm
  do not dream of the future,       |    to the indifference of wisdom.
  concentrate the mind on the       |                 - Anatole France
  present moment. -- Buddha         |