From: Buro, Nicholas [mailto:nicholas_buro@merck.com]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 8:11 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Migrating iPlanet to OpenLDAP

Hi All,

I am currently running Netscape iPlanet, and wish to try to move to OpenLDAP
using and exported LDIF from Netscape. Unfortunately I am not able to import
(ldapadd) the LDIF from Netscape into OpenLDAP. I setup the config
identically, but still get errors such as DSE already exists, and invalid
credentials, depending whether or not I cut some information from the LDIF..

Does anyone know if this is possible, and where I might be able to find more
information.

Thanks a lot.

--Nick