Active Directory

Hi,

My organisation want me to install an MS Exchange server for e-mail use. I
have set-up a win 2000 server with exchange on it. Exchange needs an active
directory on the PDC. I am using samba 2.2.0a as my PDC.
Basically I want to put LDAP on the unix PDC running samba, so that I can
create an Active Directory.

I was wondering if anyone has done the same or if anyone can offer any
assistance to this problem.

Thanx in advance.

Kris

------
Computers are like airconditioners: They stop working properly if you open
windows.
Win95:    A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
          8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a
          2-bit company who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.