password change problems 2.0.11

dear list,

got a problem with openldap-2.0.11.

I would like to change my password for the existing user "helene" with
taking this command :

./ldappasswd -D "cn=ldapadmin, o=solution, c=ch" -W helene
I also tried :
./ldappasswd -D cn=ldapadmin,o=solution,c=ch -W helene

but every time it tells me something like that :

Enter bind password:
New password: ZxEF4Fe3
Result: Invalid DN syntax (34)
Additional info: Invalid DN

I don't know why it is complaining about the syntax...

(slapd.conf)

suffix                  "o=solution, c=ch"
rootdn               "cn=ldapadmin, o=solution, c=ch"

Is it a must to put ldapadmin in the ldif-db ? I think not...

With ver. 1.2.11 I can easily change my password with a little shellscript :

#!/bin/sh
echo -n "Username : "
read user
/usr/local/openldap-netscape/bin/ldappasswd -vv \
-b "o=TestLDAP,c=CH" \
-D "cn=ldapadmin, o=TestLDAP, c=CH" \
-H crypt \
-t "uid=${user},o=TestLDAP,c=CH" \
-w secret \
-h gps \

suffix is o=TestLDAP,c=CH
rootdn is cn=ldapadmin,o=TestLDAP,c=CH

cn=ldapadmin isn't existing in the ldif-file but it works without any
complaint.

So I wonder why...there are all these problems.

personal note : there are a lot of changes (objectclass schema,
commandline-tools, etc.) beetween 1.2.11 and 2.0.11 which are not very easy
to transpose for beginners.

regards,

Jan