[no subject]

Hello,

I'm working on using Outlook/Outlook Express as a front-
end to OpenLDAP 2.0.11.  Several articles in the
OpenLDAP FAQ have proved invaluable; however, the
information appears to be partially incomplete.

MS Outlook (1): What LDAP Attributes Are Recognised?

MS Outlook (2): How Do LDAP Attributes Map to Address
Book Fields?

In both of these articles, several attributes are
mentioned.  I have not found these attributes, or the
syntax for these attributes, in any of the schemas
provided with OpenLDAP 2.0.11.  Additionally, I could
not find reference to these in RFC 2798, which defines
the inetOrgPerson class.

The attributes are as follows:
co
countryName
comment
info
Reports
URL

Before I go about creating new attributes, I would like
to know if there is another class similar to
inetOrgPerson that contains these specific attributes in
addition to the standard attributes in inetOrgPerson.

Thanks in advance,

Kayne
k.mcgladrey@worldnet.att.net