Re: APP -> SASL -> PAM -> LDAP Best Practices?

>What is the best way to setup the above routine? I am a little
>confused...
>If LDAP is using SASL to bind users, and SASL is using PAM to lookup
>users, and PAM is using LDAP to find users??? (-:

SASL uses PAM?  I'm confused.

>Is there a "Best Pratices" doc somewhere?

I'd like to find some decent documentation, period.  I've implemented Kerberos
V,  and things like LDAP use SASL/GSSAPI which is great when it works.  But
finding information on configuring or trouble shooting GSS has been pretty
tough.  Any links would be appreciated.  I'll add it to my Kerberos V presentation.

Systems and Network Administrator
Morrison Industries
1825 Monroe Ave NW.
Grand Rapids, MI. 49505