attributetype image

	My schema is core.schema. I've added in my slapd.conf

		include inetorgperson.schema

	but when I restart slapd, I get next error:

	/etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema: line 144: AttributeType not
found: "audio"

	In line 144 of my inetorgperson.schema

objectclass     ( 2.16.840.1.113730.3.2.2
    NAME 'inetOrgPerson'
        DESC 'RFC2798: Internet Organizational Person'
    SUP organizationalPerson
    STRUCTURAL
        MAY (
                audio $ businessCategory $ carLicense $ departmentNumber
$
                displayName $ employeeNumber $ employeeType $ givenName
$
                homePhone $ homePostalAddress $ initials $ jpegPhoto $
                labeledURI $ mail $ manager $ mobile $ o $ pager $
                photo $ roomNumber $ secretary $ uid $ userCertificate
$
                x500uniqueIdentifier $ preferredLanguage $
                userSMIMECertificate $ userPKCS12 )
        )

	I don't modify this file. It's the original of the distribution.

	What must I do?

	Thanks in advance,

--
#define X(x,y) x##y