[no subject]

I am new to LDAP. I have been trying to setup a directory and cannot get past the objectclass violation error. I apologize if this is not the correct list to use. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chris

Here is the initial entries into the ldap server produced from the ldapsearch command:

# crazystyle, dc=net
dn: dc=crazystyle, dc=net
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
objectClass: top
o: Crazystyle Productions
dc: crazystyle

# manager,dc=crazystyle,dc=net
dn: cn=manager,dc=crazystyle,dc=net
objectClass: organizationalRole
cn: manager

This is the entry that I am trying to add in LDIF format:

dn: uid=jdoe, dc=crazystyle, dc=net
cn: John Doe
sn: Doe
givenName: John
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
ou: People
uid: jdoe
mail: jdoe@crazystyle.net
userPassword: xxxx

And finally the out put from the ldapadd command: from ldapadd

add cn:
        John Doe
add sn:
        Doe
add givenName:
        John
add objectclass:
        top
        person
        organizationalPerson
        inetOrgPerson
add ou:
        People
add uid:
        jdoe
add mail:
        jdoe@crazystyle.net
add userPassword:
        xxxx
adding new entry "uid=jdoe, dc=crazystyle, dc=net"
ldap_add: Object class violation

ldif_record() = 65