Re: Can´t get an simple replica to work.

hi

I had the same error message (which is rather misleading). I finally got replication working by setting

lastmod off

in slapd.conf of the supplier server, which obviously caused the problems on the consumer side, when replicating the operational attributes "lastModifiedTimeStamp" and friends.

I don´t know, if this is the political correct solution, but it actually worked then.

regards
matthias