Re: Samba 2.2 schema

Marc Rassbach wrote:

> Ok, I'll bite.   The openldap schema from TNG....WHERE is it?
>
> I coldn't find it, and the web pages I found listed it as experimental.

It IS experimental :) You should be able to find it under

tng/source/ldap/sambatng.schema-v3

you need to check out the latest cvs stuff (which however
might be broken :) or stick with the latest snapshot.
Try

http://www.samba-tng.org/download/tng/samba-tng-alpha-2.6.1.tar.bz2

You also definitely need to have a look at

http://arena.sci.univr.it/~mami/tng-ldap/howto/howto.html

This page is currently maintained and really helped in making
everything work together.

Pierangelo.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it