Porting of LDIF file from IBM's Secureway LDAP to OpenLDAP

hi people
 i was just trying to port my ldif file and the
schema associated with it from IBMs secureway LDAP to
OpenLDAP.When I included all the schema files
(enlisted below) required by that ldif file ,the slapd
daemon would not start.

include	  /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include   /home/proj/at.V3.required
include   /home/proj/ibmat.V3.required
include   /home/proj/missing_attr.required
include   /home/proj/oc.V3.required
include   /home/proj/V3.system.at
include   /home/proj/V3.ibm.at
include   /home/proj/V3.user.at
include   /home/proj/V3.system.oc
include   /home/proj/V3.ibm.oc
include   /home/proj/V3.user.oc
include   /home/proj/V3.ldapsyntaxes
include   /home/proj/V3.matchingrules
include   /home/proj/V3.alphaservicesschema

We suspect the reason behind this is that the object
class definitions in the openldap schema and IBM's
schema may be clashing.
   The server doesn't start if core.schema is not
included.

But when i selectively comment the
include file statements for the required IBM files,the
slapd comes up.But it does not load the ldif file and
reports missing definition for an ACL related object
class (aclSource to be precise).

include   /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
#include  /home/proj/at.V3.required
#include  /home/proj/ibmat.V3.required
#include  /home/proj/missing_attr.required
include   /home/proj/oc.V3.required
include   /home/proj/V3.system.at
include   /home/proj/V3.ibm.at
include   /home/proj/V3.user.at
include   /home/proj/V3.system.oc
include   /home/proj/V3.ibm.oc
include   /home/proj/V3.user.oc
include   /home/proj/V3.ldapsyntaxes
include   /home/proj/V3.matchingrules
include   /home/proj/V3.alphaservicesschema

Any help would be great

Thanx in advance
Nagender