Fwd: Re: LDAP v3, Ldif file format

Do you have included these in slapd.conf ? :

# some necessary LDAP-schemes
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema

Message from Wed 27 Juni 2001 13:34:

--
Oliver Egginger
FH Giessen-Friedberg