From: Daniel Tiefnig [mailto:openldap@qmail.infonova.at]
Sent: 27 June 2001 12:22
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: LDAP v3, Ldif file format

"Stefano Galdo" <Stefano.Galdo@valtech.co.uk> wrote...
> the only choice I have is to use objectclass:person which does NOT have
mail
> attribute. Than I had a look at
> http://ldap.hklc.com/objectclass.html?objectclass=inetOrgPerson so I end
up
> with this solution
>
> dn: cn=admin, ou=People, o=mycompany.co.uk, c=uk
> userPassword:: dmFsdGVjaA==
> objectClass: top
> objectClass: person
> objectClass: organizationalPerson
> objectClass: inteOrgPeson
> mail:admin@mycompany.co.uk
> sn: N/A
> cn: admin
>
> Unfortunately ldap v3 does NOT like 'inteOrgPerson'. I have no idea how to
> stick the mail attribute into a person.

it's inetOrgPerson and not inteOrgPerson.

daniel

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains Proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.  If
an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this
e-mail. All information contained within this e-mail is subject to the Terms
& Conditions of Valtech Ltd. which are available upon request.