RE: LDAP address book with Outlook

Hi Graham

Well I suppose I could take the easy way out and ask for a copy of the
relevent bits of the schema definition files! I am of course wary about
departing too much from the RFC/standards.

Please?

I guess that this info should also appear in the relevent FAQ/How-to... If
you are happy to let it be...

Cheers

Bob Cameron
Network Administrator