Re: mailacceptinggeneralid in OpenLDAP-2.0.11

Devdas Bhagat wrote:

> Does anyone know in which schema this attribute is defined?
> If it has been replaced, by what has it been replaced?
>
> I'm trying to setup mailboxes with postfix and cyrus, with both
> performing ldap lookups.
> (BTW, if anyone has modifed the cyrus-ldap patch for use with
> cyrus-2.0.x, please send it to me)
>
> Devdas Bhagat
> --
> An amendment to a motion may be amended, but an amendment to an amendment
> to a motion may not be amended.  However, a substitute for an amendment to
> and amendment to a motion may be adopted and the substitute may be amended.
>                 -- The Montana legislature's contribution to the English
>                 language.

I did found something at:

http://www.stanford.edu/group/networking/directory/doc/NotesOnDITDesign-22-Oct-1998.txt

here's the schema I included (I had problem with SYNTAX IA5String so I
used SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.26 instead !)

$ more rfc822Delivery.schema
#OC et AT pour le mail , jehan 11/04/01 depuis:
http://www.stanford.edu/group/networking/directory/doc/NotesOnDITDesign-22-Oct-1998.txt

#Definition of the rfc822ForwardingMailbox Attribute

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.299.1
       NAME ('rfc822ForwardingMailbox' 'mailDrop')
       DESC 'address to where admin domain MTA forwards this entry s
email'
       EQUALITY caseIgnoreIA5Match
       SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.26
    )

#Definition of the generalID Attribute

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.299.2
       NAME ('generalID' 'gID')
       DESC 'additional site-specific name forms for this entity'
       SUP name
    )

#Definition of the mailAcceptingGeneralID Attribute

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.299.3
       NAME ('mailAcceptingGeneralID' 'mailAcptGID')
       DESC 'to which generalIDs email delivery will be accepted'
       SUP name
    )

#Definition of the preferredGeneralID Attribute

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.299.4
       NAME ('preferredGeneralID' 'prefGID')
       DESC 'promotes preferred generalID value'
       SUP name
    )

#Definition of the personalPOBox Attribute
# le SUP etait url mais not found !!??

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.299.5
       NAME 'personalPOBox'
       DESC 'from where and how to access user27s email inbox'
       SUP name
    )

#rfc822Delivery Object Class

objectclass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.299.1
       NAME 'rfc822Delivery'
       SUP top
       STRUCTURAL
       MUST rfc822ForwardingMailbox
       MAY (
           generalID $ mailAcceptingGeneralID $ preferredGeneralID $
           personalPOBox
       )
   )

--
Jehan Procaccia
Institut National des Telecommunications| Email: